Accepted Transfer Student Resources

Accepted? ?Transfer Advisement is Available!?

Transfer Student advisement for the Fall 2019 term is underway. Students who are admitted to the University may contact the Office of Transfer Admission to discuss next steps. You may contact us by calling 718-990-3372 or email us at?[email protected].

Have you already submitted your enrollment confirmation deposit??
Deposited transfer students will be notified via email in reference to course registration for your upcoming semester. Please review your St. John's application portal for updates.

Scheduled an Appointment?? Prepare for your meeting:

Financial Services
Financial Aid –?
St John’s School Code – 002823
New York State Resident?? Visit?
TAP CODE - 0751?

Scholarship Information
Transfer Student Scholarships?

Enrollment & Housing Deposits
$300 and $400 (non-refundable)

NYS Law: Health Forms
Download?the required MMR immunizations, physical exam, and meningitis forms from health services.?

Health Insurance Program
Automatic enrollment for Residents and International Students. Optional enrollment for commuter students.?To waive, visit and?select St. John’s University

Submit Official Transcripts
This may include any of the following:

  • Official College Transcripts from any College/University attended
  • Military Transcripts
  • ?Advanced Placement Results? & CLEP results
  • College Extension credits through High School
    (Official transcript(s)from the College(s) the credits were granted)
  • If credits were earned at an International Institution:
    • Official college transcript in original language with official English translation.
    • TOEFL or IELTS exam to demonstrate English language proficiency. Applicants who have attended a school where the primary language of instruction is English can have this requirement waived.
    • Foreign credential evaluation. Please refer to? a listing of credential evaluating agencies from which we can accept course-by-course evaluation. The evaluations must contain US grade and credit equivalents
  • Official High School Transcript with graduation date if you have not earned an Associate Degree

Military and Veteran Students
The Office of Transfer Admission?recognizes that you may have earned credits from various sources.?Find out more about how your previous college credits and military experience will transfer to St. John’s University.